Saturday, March 21, 2015

Triggers

I guess it wasn't just Prednisone that made me rabidly angry after my last open heart surgery.

I'm getting angry a lot right now. Pissed off at people who don't believe in Obamacare, pissed off at snide comments, More than anything, I am getting white-hot mad at religion.

Religion has ALWAYS been my main anger trigger. Since I was a very small child. At 5 years old, I was calling preachers hypocrites and walking out of services. I was born this way. I came out of the womb hostile towards organized religion.

The shit today - preachers using pulpits to spout hate-speak and control their congregations. There's no love in it. No forgiveness and no open-mindedness. Only fear, shame and control.

Religion is the Anti-Christ. Pure and simple.

Nobody should tell anybody what to believe and this ridiculous praying to a sky god who lords over us all. Ludicrous. Churches are Sky God Clubs with mindless followers, all trying to one-up the other with their snooty ideas and fake piousness.

It is time for churches to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home