Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Simple Life

Lots of naps and 2 short walks a day. That is my main routine , as I heal from my "pulmonary embolism" and my back issues. So lucky that I'm living right across the street from a great chiropractor, "Dr. Mitch". He's been helping my L5 lumbar get back into position so it stops pinching my sciatic nerve.

I'm having issues dealing with the fact that I'm taking Vicadin and a blood thinner, as well as Tylenol. Trying to find the right combination so my blood hits the correct viscosity and I'm not damaging my liver with the acetaminophen and narcotics. Went from being totally drug-free, a few months ago to this. Trying to find the right mindset to deal positively with this as I heal. I do need the medicine to take away the pain, right now. But every day I am improving. I feel it.

Today, I got 2 boxes packed to ship to Pennsylvania. Yesterday, I got another bill taken care of (meaning erased!!!!!) from my hospitalization. Little by little things are falling into place.

I once again must thank Michelle and Steve for their kindness, patience and generosity with me over these several months. I know I have not been the easiest house guest. Now the Universe has opened up my next opportunity and I must take it. Flying out of Reno August 17th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home