Friday, July 22, 2011

OK - What to do next?

The car - I'm going to have to sell it. My body is not able to make the trip - hip and thigh can no longer bend in the driving position for long periods of time. Steve may buy my car (for about 1/2 its value) and sell it - he deserves the profit, after everything he and Michelle have done for me. Duplicate car title is being sent to Nevada in several weeks.

The flight back to PA. Hoping Steve can help set that up for a reasonable price.

The apartment ... asking around, will be working for a property management place but I need a safe, small-ish and cute place for between $450 and $500 I think. Any Harrisburgians with any ideas on this? Pennbrook would be the easiest neighborhood for the commute, if I don't have a car.

Need to figure out how to get my few belongings back to the Keystone State for the cheapest price. Perhaps I could ship my duffle bag full of stuff via Greyhound a few days before I leave? That will leave me with a suitcase and small backpack.

Many more things to think of and to coordinate. Any ideas or help, please write me a comment. Thanks so much.

Still don't know what's going to happen with the medical bills etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home