Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Terrified

You know what, guys? I am so terrified right now. I have been offered a job in Harrisburg, my old hometown, by an old school friend. He's being really, really kind and generous to offer me this position and I am so thankful and grateful for it.

But I'm scared. I have been through so damn much this past year, especially, and I'm just trying to calm down and see the good in all of it. I've just been out of the hospital for a few days, am trying to get my blood levels stable on blood thinners, have been living for far too long on the generosity of friends and I am so ready to stop sponging off of people and make my own way. Like I used to.

So, I'm just writing this little blog to tell the universe that I'm trying to trust you. I'm trying. I'm THRILLED to have been offered a job, believe me. No guarantees that it will work out. No guarantees in anything in this life. Thank you God for all of the blessings and gifts I have been given.

Is it ok to be thankful but still terrified?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home