Tuesday, July 12, 2011

do they have any idea????

still typing with fingers and hands with tubes on them.

So, doctors are positive a massive blood clot passed THROUGH my heart, probably from my leg and into my lungs. They are waiting for the one giant clot to break up. I am still waiting for ultra sound to find clots in my right leg, which one of the doctors says is more swollen than the left leg. He says they might not find a clot in there, that it may have already passed upwards. But, I'm having a hard time communicating with doctors. They are finding me anxious and difficult to deal with. All I want are answers to questions and for them to consider other options. I'm not being difficult!!!!

I wonder if this is the end of my life or a new beginning?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home