Wednesday, July 27, 2011

And in One Day, Car is Sold

Couldn't believe it. Despite his hesitation and the flaws of my car, Steve sold it tonight to a nice man named Dave, for his daughter. And Steve made the profit I'd hoped he would. We did a bill of sale and except for the title, the car is now legally in the hands of Dave, who's going to fix it up.

Also tonight, made airline reservations to go back to my old hometown. Gulp. Harrisburg. I know. Had to make the reservation tonight because airfares are jumping up again for kids returning to school. Things are in motion. Wow. So fast.

My blood levels are not yet stable. Hopefully I will find a place to get INR tests cheaply. My back is still spastic but praying, oh dear angels help, that it will normalize soon.

Things are in motion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home