Tuesday, March 08, 2011

I Met God in a Dream

Early this morning, in the very last dream before awaking, I met God.

He was sitting at a small round wooden table, in a coffee shop, in a little room up a couple of stairs and behind the barista's counter.

I was compelled to walk towards God because of his eyes. They were clear - almost luminescent. I recognized those eyes and knew I had seen them before in the face of my Beloved. God invited me to sit at his small table. I looked into His face. He appeared to be in his early 50's. His Asian/Caucasian face was a round face with a very kind and open expression. His grey hair was cut very short. God looked like a computer geek. And, as it turns out, that is who God is.

In just a few sentences, He explained to me that all that we see, all of creation and each one of us is part of a program He created (like The Sims). God wanted to experience everything - all emotions: happiness, joy, passion, misery, despair, enlightenment and sadness. So, He created a program inhabited by every kind of person He could imagine. Each person (or Avatar) would be guided and directed by God, but each Avatar would take a part in his or her own creation. Each Avatar would have the gift of free will - providing surprises that God hadn't anticipated and, therefore, more experiences and emotions.

In those few minutes I was filled with a sense of total completeness and peace. After our short conversation, I looked again into God's familiar glowing eyes and asked Him if he was, in fact, my beloved. And God said: "You are all my beloved ones. However, Anne, You are an Avatar. And all Avatars are beautiful. Your beloved is beautiful, too."

Tears filled my eyes as I reached over and laid my hand on top of God's.

And then I woke up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda S. Silberman said...

Wow. What an excellent encounter. Yes, free will. You are the beloved. How beautiful. Thank you for sharing your experience.

3/08/2011 11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a child , i had a dream i met god. In my dream i was outside of my house playing with friends. As i walked back to my house he stood in my yard a tall man of light. i smiled as he stood his warm aura comforted me. we exchanged no words i just walked closer to him and woke up. to this day i remember this dream and i often think about it.. it was beautiful

7/17/2011 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home