Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Working on the Podcast

Future Frontiers Radio

How does that sound? I've (hopefully) registered a domain name and have a wonderful new friend helping out on website creation. Last week, I learned all about technicalities involved in creating a podcast. Equipment needed, websites to visit for support and what 'drivers' to download. I am pretty overwhelmed at the moment. My target date for the first show is February 21st, just 19 days from today. YIKES!!!!! I am nowhere near ready. Have so much to do before then. I have contacted publicists, however, and have received books from seasoned authors who would all be great guests.

What is Future Frontiers Radio?

My 'promotional positioning statement' is: Big Ideas that Break Boundaries.

Essentially, cutting-edge science (physics, neurology, astronomy,astrophysics, biology) as well as consciousness and meta-physics explained to a very curious non-scientist, such as myself. I wanted to do the show after conducting so many pre-interviews for Coast to Coast AM and being continually frustrated that the hosts on the show were not having the same conversation I was having with the guests. I always liked the journeys they took me on (or vice-versa) MUCH better than the roads the host traveled down on the air. I have a different angle. My angle. What I am not, however, is the type of person who can ramble on and on about herself. This will not be a show about ME. This will be a show about ideas. The big ideas.

Hopefully there won't be too many more bumps or bruises before I get it on the air.

I'll let you know when and where Future Frontiers Radio makes its debut.

2 Comments:

Anonymous pms said...

This sounds great, can't wait!

2/02/2011 4:02 PM  
Blogger Linda S. Silberman said...

I love it. Let me know how I can help.

2/02/2011 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home