Monday, January 10, 2011

I Need Motivation

After having been flat on my back with a slipped disc (or something similar - no doctor diagnosis) for a week, I find myself getting a bit depressed today. Physically, however, I am feeling much, much better. Perhaps feeling good enough to start feeling bad?

I need some sort of hope for my future. Hope comes and goes, in fits and spurts. My recent post entitled "2011 - Bring it On, Baby" was, obviously, written during a hopeful spurt. But, perhaps my dreams of the rosy future I was shown last summer are dying. There has been no tangible proof that a change will come. And I was promised proof - in January. OK, so the month's not over yet. But, I'm getting pretty discouraged. I have to take care of myself. I know this. I have always taken care of myself.

I just don't feel like dealing with the crushing disappointment of the "real world" some days. More and more, I don't like the "real world". I fit into it less and less.

I need a vision or a dream to materialize into a plan and a scheme. To give me hope for the future.

Somebody? Anybody?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1/22/2011 9:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are part of the real world, if everyone that felt like you wasn't part of it the world would be real small.
You are trying to get back on your path and you will. You just didn't pick the easiest one out there.

1/22/2011 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home