Saturday, January 01, 2011

2011 - BRING IT ON, BABY!

I am so glad 2010 is OVER!!! What a year. If you've read any of the postings from the past 12 months (God help you), you know what I'm talking about.

My Christmas depression lifted a few days ago and I am now filled with a new spirit of hope for the coming months.

We all need a new sense of hope. There is so much that must be corrected in this world. So many injustices to overcome. Huge money and power grabs that strip We The People of our God-given rights to a peaceful existence must be stopped. Somehow it must change. Hopefully the path to a new beginning will become clearer in the coming weeks and months. And somehow, we must find the courage to fight.

For, I firmly believe we were put here on this Earth to live harmonious lives, filled with joy.

Pass the peace-pipe, y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home