Friday, January 28, 2011

From Junior High: NOT a 14-year old Psychopath!!

Here it is! PROOF that I was not a psychopath in 9th grade. My family worried about the way I always killed off my characters while writing stories for Mrs. Barnet's Language Arts class. Well, tonight, I found a paper where I explained myself to Mrs. Barnett. AND, I can tell she read it due to the grammatical corrections in red ink!

Here I am in 1975, explaining myself:

Not Enough Time

Whenever I try to write a paragraph in this class I never have enough time to finish it. Thus, I never have what I call a good paragraph. I suppose I get so involved that I don't know that the period is coming to a close, so once I realize this, I have to either kill off my characters or give the story an ending that doesn't make sense. I like writing stories whether they are factual or not. I get most of my inspiration when I close my eyes for a few moments and just think.

Now I just have a few more minutes to write this properly. If I would be given more time I could really make this paragraph nice. If I do finish this paragraph, I will probably stay after class and hand it to Mrs. Barnet as I leave this class. I am right. The bell has just rung and I am not finished.


Phew! Don't need more psychotherapy after all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home