Friday, March 04, 2011

Current situation

Currently, I am homeless. Some very kind people are putting me up for a few days.

And, someone stole my identity on my ATM card - and they took all the money I had out of my bank account. Best guess is that my pin number was stolen when I used it at an Arco am/pm gas pump. That's the last time I ever go there to buy gas. The bank will put money back into my account tomorrow while they investigate.

I don't know what to do. I'm trying not to freak out. Since I graduated from college, one rug after another has been ripped out from under my feet. Bankruptcy, crazy Nikki at the UW, Grad school, open heart surgery, the pizza place's non-existent health insurance plan, getting fired from 2 jobs in 2 months, nearly dying of toxic spore inhalation, having to give up all of my possessions, my cat running away, and now being tossed out of my sister's place and having my bank account robbed.

Stay away from me. I am nothing but bad news.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, I tried to leave a comment, but did something wrong I guess.

Anne, I can relate to what you are feeling. I thought not too long ago, when things just were not going right here at home, that I needed to leave. Everyone else seemed to be happy but me. But I prayed, and got through it.

You are not a bad person, you are just a person who has had a LOT of bad things happen to you! But you seem to come through it, which makes you a STRONG person. What happened with sister? Did I miss that, or somethings just are not shared!

I will keep you in my daily prayers

Michaele

3/26/2011 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home