Monday, February 07, 2011

Violated and Hacked

For a while, now, something hasn't been quite right while I've been on Facebook. I've thought I was communicating with one person but it seemed that person was not quite the same. The English was too good. The sentence structure was all wrong. I hoped to believe one thing, but I knew something was amiss.

I awoke with a name in my head the other night and put 2 and 2 together. Ah ha! This man (born and raised in Quebec) had the background, the education and the all of the information about me to pull off this dastardly deed. Plus, he has a very, very dark side. He has a very violent nature. But, I had no idea he was obsessed with me. None! Until the other night. I noticed he was ALWAYS on Facebook whenever I was, yet he never, ever commented or posted. He is a lurker.

A couple of months ago, I got an email to download a podcast from someone I thought I could trust. That podcast took forever to load. And, I listened to it. Immediately after I finished, the man messaged me, asking if I enjoyed the podcast. I couldn't help but wonder how he knew I had JUST finished listening to it. And then, other weird stuff began to happen. I would type something in my computer and it would not show up immediately on the screen. The letters would appear, one at a time, a few seconds after I had typed in my words. Weird.

Once I finally figured out who was playing this cyber game with me, I immediately "un-friended" him. About 2 minutes after I did it, my screen became dark and then, came back with the fonts and images larger. It looked weird. I became suspicious and rebooted. A few minutes later, I rebooted and the screen still looked strange. So, I took the laptop to a repair shop. After a quick check, they determined that some kind of "malware" virus had been installed, and that my keystrokes had probably been tracked. My hard drive had been corrupted.

Thanks, Brad. You sick fuck. You need professional help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home