Sunday, March 28, 2021

And On The Third Day She Rose From The Dead

 Since I last posted:

Black Mold was discovered in my apartment. Prominently appearing all over the back of my clothes closet - located directly across the room, from the head of my bed. In a panic, I called the landlord who told me he'd done what he could for me (I had a bad kitchen faucet he finally replaced), but because I was complaining again, I "needed to go". 

I asked the husband of a friend to take my truck in for inspection - really horrible Pennsylvania law demanding all kinds of crap be done to a vehicle every year - really just a giveaway for mechanics and car dealers. Other states don't require anything nearly as draconian. Suddenly, they said I needed 4 new tires - this after I took the truck in to a Valvoline 3 days earlier, who would have LOVED to upsell me on a tire rotation or alignment - if needed. I was being scammed. The cancer lady was being ripped off by some dishonest small-town rubes,  for her final goodbye.

My sister swept in and helped me, as she's done many times since 2008. Got me a hotel room in a different town, packed up my stuff, got me a loaner cell phone, drove me down and then went back the next day to clean stuff up. My life has been so damned insane. While my sister and I are currently at odds, I can't thank her enough for her help. I was going to die.

Seriously - I had written the final version of my will. I had the final discussion with both of my sisters about what happens to my body when I die and how to handle distribution of my assets. I called a couple of friends I haven't heard from in a while to tell them the horrible news. etc. etc. I wanted to leave my truck to my friend, Julia, who lives in New Mexico, because she needs it so badly. All of that was discussed.

And then, the mold. A friend forwarded academic papers stating that mold can mimic cancer in CT Scans. I have not had a biopsy, it was just assumed that my endometrial cancer had come back. So, I might not have to die, just yet. I've just located a mineral bath not too far away, and plan on heading there to detoxify my body - just like I did in 2010. I guess all of that insanity was a trial run for now. Good god. Am I strong enough yet? Have I been through enough Lord? Please say yes. Please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home