Tuesday, March 09, 2021

Go Fund Me - Please

Since my last BCG PREVENTATIVE treatment, 3 weeks ago, which was designed designed to strengthen my bladder, I have had next to no energy. I stay in bed or am on the couch all day and am, for the most part, ravenously hungry. These side effecs appeared 2 hours after the 3rd (of a proposed 6) treatments. Prior to that, I was feeling much stronger. My urologist and his nurses deny that my reactions are from the BCG and have badgered me to complete the course. I, however, know my body was telling me to STOP them!! I am now seeking acupuncture and chiropractic to get my body back into alignment and my first appointment is March 18th. My insurance will not cover this and I live on a fixed income. If there is any way to help me, by sharing this post and the Go Fund Me link on social media, and/or donating a few dollars, I am so grateful. Thank you so much in advance for your help. Much love to you all.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-anne-seek-alternative-healing?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home