Monday, February 15, 2021

New Decision - I AM DONE WITH CANCER TREATMENTS

 I have been in extreme agony all afternoon, due to a bovine toxin cancer treatment on my bladder. This is the 3rd of 6 treatments and they are supposed to get worse from here. The doctor will be consulted to see if the treatment can be made less stringent. But, I think I am DONE. FINISHED. NO MORE CANCER TREATMENT.

I will live what time I have left, and maybe it will be years or decades, without oncological treatment. I've endured 2 open heart surgeries, 5 separate cancers, 1 broken lumbar vertebra and one pulmonary embolism that hospitalized me for 8 or 9 days. I'm DONE.

I'm painting again and have found music again and and enjoying my little life here in Peopletown. I will not stand for the cruelty of cancer therapy. It is agonizing and I don't have anybody to care for me, nor do I want to be a burden. I was so thrilled to reach age 60. I want it to be as happy as it can be. Despite the pandemic etc. etc. 

So, that is my new decision. Love you all. Peace Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home