Friday, March 19, 2021

Hershey Medical Center is a Crime Syndicate!!!!

 https://www.pennstatehealth.org/locations/milton-s-hershey-medical-center


Here in Pennsylvania, it is legal for a medical group to allow a patient to see ONLY ONE provider within a medical system! This means that because I started my cancer treatment with the totally incompetent Dr. Kesterson at the Penn State Health's Hershey Medical Center, I am NOT ALLOWED BY THEM to switch providers within the same unit. I cannot choose to switch to a woman or a man who is non-white. They all cover each other's asses!!! This is what the mob does and is also what got Penn State's football program in such a mess - following the Sandusky child sex-abuse allegations. A systemic cover-up designed to aid the doctors and NOT the patients. Many of you are journalists and have media contacts. Please get this story out. My hands are tied. My insurance will not cover the other major health provider, the Geisinger health system, in this area. For me, it is Hershey or nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home