Monday, March 14, 2011

Back in Reno

Recovering (again) in Reno at the home of Steve and Michelle. Such a lovely house. How lucky I am to have an "ex-boyfriend" who is such a good friend and even luckier, for him to have married a woman who likes me and welcomes me into their home!

Sweet pink-nosed kitty Gus-Gus and red dog Kelpie are helping with this transition. After 4 days of rest, I am slowly coming around to join the living. Clothes have been laundered. Groceries and 2 sun hats have been purchased. My body has been vibrating for several days. It is only now, that I am starting to feel some sense of normalcy. But I am still very tired.

So, from this new home, I try again. Tender-footed baby steps are being placed one in front of the other as I move toward life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may lose any chance of unemployment,social security, disability and/or welfare benefits by leaving your state of residence and most recent employment. Think about what you are doing!!!

3/19/2011 1:15 AM  
Blogger Anne S. said...

Anonymous, whoever you are...I had no choice. I was kicked out of the house, in a violent rage. I went someplace where I was wanted.

3/19/2011 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home