Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Update Your Blog, Anne!

Really, I don't know what to write. I'm enjoying reading everybody else's blog but I don't feel I have all that much to say.

I work from home and listen to the constant hammering and drilling on the condo/apartment complex being built behind my building. It drives me absolutely nuts some days. I spend a good part of the day wearing earplugs to drown out the pounding. I've been averaging 4 to 5 days a week of walking. Yesterday I did a 2 1/2 mile walk, a good part of it uphill. Then, had about a 1/2 mile trek in the dog park with Lisa, Dudley and Abbey.

My laptop is functioning, thank goodness. Had a scare a little while back when I spilled water on it and it cost me a bundle to fix. I really depend on this little machine!

Have been speaking to a lot of publicists and a few authors trying to find guests for the national talk show I work on. Haven't had much luck lately. My boss has booked the past few weekend shows. I am constantly on a search for ideas and guests. And the guests have to be able to handle an interview for 3 hours. God help me. Whose idea was this? Oh yeah, Art Bell's. Thanks, Art.

The weather is changing. It is still sunny and beautiful, surprisingly, but the nights are getting cooler and the darkness is falling earlier. Soon, the clouds and rain and gloom will start. Must get prepared.

And that's all I have to write.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

That wasn't so hard, was it? It's just nice to check in with you this way. Thanks.

9/11/2008 3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home