Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Having a Bad Day

I got my hair cut for free today. I got it colored it for free last Thursday. Both procedures were done at a swanky downtown salon in their advanced training class. The services are free because you take what they give you and you can't have your hair done the way you want it.

My hair is now chocolate brown and has been cut in a short "bob" style. Even after I asked the student stylist not to cut it in a "bob", she still cut it that way. I feel really, really ugly. Walking around Downtown in second-hand clothes with a crappy haircut didn't do much for my ego.

After a stinky bus ride to my sister's, even sweet Dudley couldn't perk me up. He tried but looked mostly concerned at my droopy face.

Then, I got a nasty email from the prima donna talk show host for whom I'm trying to produce a show. I think I'm all wrong for this job. I don't have a thick skin and am not a pushy person. This isn't very helpful for this position.

Feeling like crawling under the covers for the rest of the day.

Update:

Maybe I should have. After I wrote that, I locked myself out of my apartment and my sister had to come over with the keys.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Poor sweet baby.

7/23/2008 9:56 AM  
Blogger Linda S. Silberman said...

The ultimate bad day. So sorry sweet sister. I hope today is better. It will grow out.
Love you.
Linda

7/24/2008 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home