Friday, May 30, 2008

Cannibals and Aliens

Well I'm probably one of only 2 people in the entire world who had to call up a cannibalism expert and let her know she had been upstaged by an alien. This was one of the most difficult things I've had to do, in recent memory. I think open-heart surgery was easier!

I've formed an over-the-phone and email relationship with the woman who's written the definitive guide to cannibalism. She's a delight! I love her! And to have to disappoint her by telling her she'd been preempted by a peeping-Tom alien was heart breaking!

But I think it is just the nature of the job. Maybe the alien will be upstaged by Bigfoot one day. Or a chupacabra will be left by the wayside so we can bring you news of the New World Order.

What have I gotten myself into?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You poor thing. What's a chupacabra?

5/30/2008 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home