Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Coffee Helps!

I haven't been drinking much coffee since last fall. I just felt the need to switch to tea. I'm glad I did. It probably helped my heart.

I've been lowering my caffeine levels to next to nothing for several months now, especially since the valve replacement. But today, I needed the hard stuff. I've been feeling so low - overwhelmed with paperwork plus the post-surgical depression combined to make it very difficult for me to get out of bed. In fact, I didn't get out all day on Sunday!

So, I used all my remaining strength today to cart my computer (aka Shiny Tiny) and supplies and head out to a coffee shop with WiFi. Thank god I did. After 2 cups of Java, I feel Sooooooo much better!! I think I'm going to start drinking a cup a day again. Better than staying in bed all day!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda S. Silberman said...

coffee is a good thing...I'm all for it! Drink it up sister!
XO
L.

5/08/2008 6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been AGES! How are YOU? UPDATE YOUR BLOG, PLEASE!!!

5/27/2008 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home