Sunday, November 13, 2011

Beautiful Words

As you can see, by my description, I have a "terminally romantic heart". Well, I read these words today and just started crying. I wish I knew who the author was!! Maybe it is Rumi? Just had to share:


Without you, my heart would be empty.
Without you, I can not live.
Without you my life would barren.
Without you I would be lost.

Without you I could not think.
Without you, I no longer exist.
Without you I could not build my life.
Without you, I learn nothing.

Without you I can not smile.
Without you I would not have desires.
Without you, I would stop shivering.
Without you I would not be anything.

Without you my life would be nothing.
Without you, my happiness would not be fulfilled.
Without you, without you, yes, I would not be me.
I love you and love you till death ♥

4 Comments:

Blogger Linda S. Silberman said...

Yes....I am weeping too. So beautiful. Thank you for posting this, Anne. xoxoxox

11/14/2011 6:47 AM  
Blogger Linda S. Silberman said...

Can I post this on my blog too?
<3

11/18/2011 5:06 AM  
Blogger Anne S. said...

Of course you can! Anonymous source, of course. <3

11/18/2011 11:53 AM  
Blogger Linda S. Silberman said...

I just reread this....why would someone only love another just until death? Why does that make love end? Makes me a little sad for the author. But I still love it....xoxo

11/22/2011 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home