Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dreams and Affirmations

I am having a lot of dreams lately. Dreams about people I went to high school with, dreams about working in radio, dreams about reunions and losing jobs. I suppose, being in the old 'hood, I am churning up a lot of memories. Doing a lot of mental work at night - and sleeping many hours. I am glad I can sleep, bed is comfy and room is private.

I worry about my mother, though. Her health is not good and she doesn't sleep well. She turns up the television and radio very loudly (although, she can hear the tiniest noise coming from me and complains...) I am practicing affirmations (I love and approve of myself. I am a vessel for love and kindness - people treat me kindly) And also blessing my mother, encircling her in light and saying "my mother is kind and good - she is always cheerful and fun to be around - My mother is full of praise". This works now and then. Got it from the author Louise Hay.

Practicing other affirmations such as "the right job is coming to me that will use all of my talents in a creative way and pay me good money" and "I am full of energy and vitality. My body feels good and loves to move." I think I actually walked about a mile the other day. I am getting stronger. Still not 100%

And then I go to sleep and dream about high school friends and old jobs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda S. Silberman said...

Those are great...no...perfect affirmations and a good reminder to myself. You are healing in so many ways, Anne. And all the Universe is here to love and support you. All is well. All is well.
I love you,
xo
Linda

9/14/2011 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home