Sunday, November 07, 2010

A Look at Chester



Just came across this photo.

It is from last year, when Lisa's dog, Dudley, met my kitty, Chester, for the first time. Chester looks so puffy and full of fur here. He would not put up with Dudley's shenanigans.

Chester was awfully cute. Missing him tonight.

And, missing having my own apartment. When I look at the photo, I can't tell that my place was filled with "toxic spores". Maybe they hadn't yet arrived.

I try not to over think everything that has happened since that photo was taken. Today, (and I can only speak for today - this moment) I don't feel remorse or regret about anything EXCEPT losing Chester.

I still feel like it all has happened for a reason and that I am being divinely guided - someplace. Just not sure where that is yet.

Perhaps Chester will be waiting for me, when I get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home