Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Just Like That!

I left the apartment at 11:30 this morning to take an express mail package to the drop off place. I decided to walk because it was kind of sunny outside and there was a brisk breeze in the air. After dropping off the package, I continued my walk for what I thought was a few blocks before heading back up the hill to my apartment.

When I got home and looked at the clock, it was 1:00!! An hour and a half had passed. I was sure I had only been gone for about 30 minutes. The walk felt like nothing. Perhaps I had misread the clock when I left. I was starving when I got back and then was so tired I had to nap for an hour!

It was only upon waking that I realized I had walked about 3 miles. I had clocked part of the journey before in my car. No wonder!

Keep on truckin'!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mickey said...

Nope! that is what you call gettin' fitter and sexier honey. Life's a breeze.

10/08/2008 5:13 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

WOW!!!! JEALOUS!!!

10/08/2008 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home