Saturday, December 31, 2011

Cowgirl Conversations with Maddie


About 10 years ago, when I was living in Durham, North Carolina, my great friend Bo adopted the sweetest, tiniest puppy I'd ever seen. He named her Maddie and she and I immediately hit it off. I spent many happy hours rubbing her tummy and sitting patiently with her while she gnawed a bone from my hand. We also played together in the back yard. Nobody had any idea she would grow as tall and stately as she has. I am so thrilled that Maddie and I reconnected during this road trip. As you can see, we had a lot of catching up to do!

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda S. Silberman said...

This is one of the best pictures of you that I've ever seen. She was so happy to see you! How sweet.
xo
L.

1/05/2012 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home