Monday, May 10, 2010

Updating the Set List

I'm narrowing my focus and starting to put together the show.

Here are the tunes, in order (subject to change at a moment's notice and on any whim I choose)Songwriter's initials follow the name of tune


bm = Barry Manilow
gv = Gino Vannelli
vm = Van Morrison


1. From This Day On gv - (For Trevor and Clear Channel, my emancipator, sung with joy and freedom)

2. Moondance vm (just because I have to have SOMETHING recognizable - always fun)

OR

Lost and Found gv (sung for my muse - touched my life when life was touch and go)

3. I Am Your Child bm (love this tune - breaks my heart)

4. Jehovah and All That Jazz gv (sung for all of us freaks, living in the dirt)

5. Let Me Go bm (classic full-on crotch rock blues)

6. Starting Again bm (can't go back to an old relationship same thing over and over)

7. A Little Bit of Judas gv (OMFG - a groove so tight it hurts)

8. Walter Whitman Where are You gv (seeking advice from a long gone sage. beautiful)

9. I Wanna Be Somebody's Baby bm (another great Manilow blues rock tune)

10 All The Time bm (If I only knew then what I knew now)

11 Woman on Top gv (AVENGING ANNIE IS BACK, BABY!!!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

LOVE it! (and thanks for leaving out that one song....)

5/11/2010 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home