Sunday, March 26, 2006

The Suckiness of Cell Phones, part 2

So, I got the new cell phone via Fed Ex the following day. But, after programming in all of the numbers, I couldn't hear anything! Decided to go to a different Verizon store to avoid the meanness of the downtown techs. The Northgate mall Verizon tech told me my new phone arrived D.O.A. and that they didn't have a replacement in stock. I was instructed to drive back to the downtown store, where I would be handed a new phone.

I delayed my trip until after rush hour, drove back downtown, waited in line forever and finally told the downtown tech my situation. He didn't believe the phone was Dead On Arrival and made some adjustments to my settings. He was right! My phone worked perfectly!

I estimate it took driving about 64 miles and 4 days to rectify the situation. There is no doubt in my mind now that Mercury in Retrograde affects communication.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home