Monday, May 03, 2021

Alive and Kicking and Back in New Mexico!

 Hello, from a pizza place in the middle of Taos, NM. I'm living about 40 minutes to the North, up at an altitude of 8,000 feet. I'm moving slowly, but can tell the mold is leaving my body, more and more. I actually danced and sang a little bit, this morning! My arms and legs and wrists and ankles are getting thinner and thinner. Mold causes swelling and inflamation an when it happens, it is difficult to discern from typical "edema" or swelling, caused by a slow-pumping heart. Which is what I thought my swelling was from, for many months. 

I just had my first Covid-19 shot and feel fine. Although, according to a Taos local, I am now primed for George Soros and his alien overlords, The Annunaki, to take over my mind and body and turn me into a slave, to do their bidding. Yippee.

It is so great to be back among the wild, anything-goes, lassiez-faire attitudes and colorfully dressed people. They have become my people. I actually missed the smell of patchuli, the preferred hippie fragrance. Spring is just arriving up here, and the shocking green of the young leaves is so dramatic against the grey, rainy skies. The crabapples and cherry blossoms are just now blooming. So beautiful. Finally, spring!

The WiFi has been out for days, and my roving, piggy-back cheap pre-paid cell phone service barely works, where I'm staying, so I'm not sure when I'll be back online. Oh - my sister is with me for a little while - I have rented a small place for 2 months. Linda has already found a job as a manager for a small, super cute and cool market and cafe not too far from Taos. It's been so hard for her, too, during this past year. I'm so glad small miracles are returning. 

Much love, Ansapo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home