Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I talk to Vampires

Yesterday I was pre-interviewing a man about his new book about vampires when he told me that he is a vampire. Well, what does one do with that sort of information? Apparently he is not "undead" but is alive and doesn't drink blood. Instead, he sucks energy from people. A psychic vampire.

Now, I'm trying to track down a man who says he has been teleporting for several years and who says there is life on Mars. He has met Martians.

This is the strangest job I have ever had.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Yup.....pretty strange. Did you know I can curl my tongue into a tube? I should be on your show.

10/13/2009 5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!

12/22/2009 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i used to know my friend before she moved and she said the same thing!

12/22/2009 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home