Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More On My New Neighborhood

Wallingford is the land of middle-aged ladies, taking walks, wearing backpacks and hats! I fit right in! I passed 2 of us. I walked up to 45th again and down to Stone Way. Archie MacPhee is moving to the corner of 45th and Stone, where the liquor store used to be. I got a new eye pillow in the Wallingford Center (mine has lost almost all of its tiny buckwheat seeds). On the way back, I saw two sweet Australian shepherds and cried out with glee "look at the sweet puppies!". I was "busted" as their owner looked up from her chair. But, she told the dogs to run down the steps and say hello! And one of them carried a ball in his mouth. We played fetch. The other one wanted her 'tocks' scratched. Fun loving! And the owner was another nice middle-aged lady. This area is lousey with us! My walk was made complete when I had some serious lovin' with a sweet orange tabby with a little pink nose.

Hooray!

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda S. Silberman said...

It is so great you are finally home. Kittens and puppies and sunhats...oh my!

5/27/2009 5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home