Sunday, October 07, 2007

STOP APOLOGISING!

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm awfully sorry. Oh, I'm really, really sorry about that...

I am spending a good portion of my work day apologising! I'm sick of it! After a childhood spent cowering under an abusive mother and being beaten up at school for no reason I had to learn to have self esteem and to stop apologising for my existence! Now, I have to do it for a living and it is killing me!!

So many screwed up pizza orders! So many orders that are late...none of it is my fault and yet, I am on the "second tier" of customer service and get all of the complaint calls now. I can't stand it!!! I am the one the customer feels is at fault!

I NEED ANOTHER JOB NOW!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ansapo,
I understand how you feel. and no you dont deserve to be at the end of other peoples energy. and know you have nothing to do with there issues.
I send you love and good ju ju. i see how frustrated you feel.
Mataji

10/07/2007 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home