Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Another Editorial Move

I got rid of my post "Discarding Mental Debris" after 4 days. In it, I detailed a profanity-filled email I sent to my former professor who bullied an entire classroom with his belligerence and did me a grave injustice. Nothing makes me angrier than abuse of power.

I've never written such a profanity-filled letter to anyone in my life but I truly believe it was the only path I could have taken in order to heal from this man's toxicity. I don't think anyone has ever written such a brutally truthful note to him I believe he needed to be shocked into reality. But, generally, I don't like to operate in this way. I prefer to use kindness, love and forgiveness to move others forward. Forgive me for my temporary lapse in judgement. I should not have proudly posted that email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home