Monday, January 22, 2007

Would You Like Anchovies on that?

I got a part-time job in the burgeoning field of pizza delivery. Hooray!

I'm working for a local pizza company that makes the best pizza in Seattle. They have 35 call-center employees and make thousands of pizzas every night for folks all over the area. And they are a good company who has an excellent training program and nice people working for them. And I get to eat free pizza every night until I get sick of it!

I'll be making some money and I'll have time to look for something else during the day. It only took me a week to find a part-time job this year. Unlike last year when it took months and months.

With a door opening so quickly, it helps me believe that I've made the right decision to discontinue graduate school and enter the workforce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home