Saturday, April 21, 2007

Sweet, Sweet Solitude

I have my own apartment! I am once again autonomous! Hooray!!

It took me nearly a year and a half to afford a place of my own. And, I can't believe what a wonderful little place it is. A small studio apartment with giant windows in a very quiet neighborhood in the North end of town. It is priced about $200 a month LESS than other comparable places. So, I can afford it on my miniscule pizza phone center salary. Yippeee!!!

My kitty, Saturn, is the happiest li'l blob of fur and purrs ever. No more barking or snarling dogs at his door! There is a Corgi-Shepherd mix at the house acrss the way and when he barks, Saturn flinches a little but I'm sure he'll figure it all out before too long.

I do miss World's Cutest Dog (as voted by the readers of Seattle Weekly), Dudley, but I'm sure my sister will let me continue my role as "Disneyland Dad" and take him for walks now and again. But...life is much quieter these days.

Aaaaaah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home