Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Cruel, Cruel Fate

My sweet kitty, Saturn, has been gone for almost a month now. This past week, I've been cat sitting for a friend. I spent Sunday night with li'l Squeek, so she wouldn't feel too lonely. I awoke Monday morning hacking and snorting in a delightfully feminine way. Suddenly, I had a realization: I used to wake up this way every morning when Saturn was around. I haven't had a morning cough in 4 weeks!

Which means...

I AM ALLERGIC TO CATS.

Life, as I know it is over. I won't be able to live out my days as a crazy cat lady without medication.

Perhaps now is the time I should start collecting figurines?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Before condemming yourself to a life of figurine collector. I would take the time to visit a doctor and have yourself checked for a cat allergy. Since you suffer from a few allergies already, there is a possiblity that the morning cough is due to something else.

8/23/2007 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home