Saturday, June 23, 2007

R.I.P.

Saturn "e-pie" Silberman 1991 - 2007

The love of my life has passed on. See my blog entry entitled "True Love" at:

http://ansapo.blogspot.com/2005/04/true-love.html

He was with me through heartache and happiness. He travelled across the country and back, living in Ohio and North Carolina and finally, back in Seattle with me. Every night he slept by my side, mostly with my hand in his abundant, luxurious tummy. He was a jealous boy. No other kitty was allowed complete access to my love. No other kitty could sleep near my head when he was around.

My friend, Paul, once said that "Saturn looks at you like he's in love with you" and that was the truth. His gigantic blue eyes stared into mine with a hungry, deep intensity. Yes, he was a cat. And his love was the sweetest I have ever known.

Rest in peace, Saturn-e-pie. I'll miss you forever.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. But maybe now he gets to play with Picasso again...

6/28/2007 5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor sweet Saturn. Poor sweet Anne

7/02/2007 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home