Friday, March 31, 2006

More Free Food!

This is the best temp job ever!

I've been doing data entry at a local public radio station during their fundraising drive. Kinda mundane but I'm working with 2 very cool liberal ladies. So different from the North Carolina office workers. It has been a long time since I've worked with people whose politics are the same (or even more left wing)than mine.

But the best-est, coolest thing is that businesses have been providing lots of free food and drinks all throughout the pledge drive! I haven't had to buy coffee, breakfast or lunch all week. Well, OK, I did buy a taco yesterday because the Vegan place that was supposed to deliver the food just forgot. Earlier in the week, another vegetarian place was doing the catering and showed up 2 hours late. I can just hear the conversation at the restaurant.

"La la la...oh wow, man...oh dude, when do I bring the cous cous to the radio station, dude?"

"2 hours ago, Josh."

"Bummer, dude, guess I fucked up. Oh well, it's all good."

NO JOSH, IT IS NOT ALL GOOD! WE'RE HUNGRY!! EAT SOME PROTEIN, PEOPLE!!

See how spoiled I get. Not only do I want free food, I want it on time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home