Thursday, March 07, 2013

Attention Former Employer

Hi there.

I know you've been reading my past blog posts lately and I know you're trying to keep a file, in case another former employee and I decide to sue you. You know we have a case. You see, I can tell what blog posts have been read, and recently, all of my posts pertaining to my tenure with you have been read.

Thing is, I want nothing more to do with you. Lets let bygones be bygones. What happened, happened. I was hired at a terrible time for your management team. I was not trained well.  I was treated to verbal abuse by several employees and was the subject of lies and accusations by other employees who felt threatened by me. Your workplace was unhealthy for me, both mentally and physically. In short, this place was a reminder of everything I hated about Central Pennsylvania - you don't even know you have tremendous problems because they are endemic in your culture.

I have moved on. I have said nothing on this blog that you can use against me - I never mentioned the company name nor the nature of your business. You will fail on your own, due to your own corporate greed and mismanagement.

Ta ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home