Friday, May 09, 2014

Crazy-Ass Dreams

I don't know what I've been doing lately, but my dream life has been out of control!

Last night's dream, for instance, I was hanging out with somebody I briefly knew in the early '90's. He has since become a world-renown music sensation. Anyhow, I was hanging out at his place and he was telling me that some intense storms were headed my way.He advised me to hide out at some motel in Albuquerque.  Apparently, he was trying to get rid of me as he had a date coming over or something. Next thing I knew, I was watching somebody's scull being partially stripped of their skin and electrodes being placed on various parts of the brain. Then, I was sitting in a chair and my skull was having its skin rolled down towards my eyelids. Somebody was poking parts of the brain to see which of my limbs moved. Later, somebody yanked on my leg and screamed "WAKE UP NOW!" And so I did.

Another one had me arguing profusely with another man I used to know. I don't know what we were fighting about but I awoke very upset.

And a third dream had me walking along a highway bridge. Suddenly, a big truck veered out of control and ran me off of the road. I think I awoke mid-fall.

Anybody want to summon the ghost of Sigmund Freud to analyze these?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home